Monday, November 24, 2008

It's great to be eight




Andrew's birthday was Friday. He really enjoyed being the center of attention. He got a lot of things he really liked and was excited about his cake. It was fun decorating it and he enjoyed watching me do it. He decided to have breakfast burritos for his special dinner. He will be having a friend party this Saturday. On December 6th he will get baptized. It's makes for lots of busy weeks for mom, but he really does appreciate it all which make it all worth it!

3 comments:

Jenny R said...

Cool cake! Happy Birthday Andrew!

MaryAnn said...

Joanna, your kids are growing up so fast! Happy birthday Andrew, it looks like you had a fun day.

Barbara said...

Wow, another one ready for baptism. Can I have some details about the baptism? I might try to come. I haven't seen your house in Brigham, and I didn't make it to BJ's baptism, so I'd like to try (but no promises yet). Thanks,