Monday, November 8, 2010

I have followed in the footsteps of my mother

I have not posted as of late even though I have thought of several things I could post. I have even written part of them in my head, but then I remember I don't have any pictures and move on to something else. It's not that I didn't take pictures it's just that I lost the cord to my camera yet again. After I lost and then found it the last time I put it in a safe place and now have no idea where it is. If you know my mom at all you know she is notorious for her safe places. It looks like I will be following in her footsteps.

5 comments:

Austin's Mommy said...

ha ha

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I think it also comes as you age,as both Jason and I seem to be losing things a lot lately.

Grammyzanne said...

PIMPL

Joanne said...

Your problem is so unusual! I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. HA! Good luck finding your cord as we want to see those cute faces from your camera!!!

Grammyzanne said...

And speaking of safe places, WHERE did I put the Church Handbook 2 so I can turn it in this Saturday?!