Wednesday, December 10, 2008

doctor visit

Yesterday I had an appointment with the neuro-opthamologist again. My vision and nerves are stable. It still shocks me at how different their office is than when I first remember it. It is also really neat to be able to see the 3D stuff too. Up until about two visits ago it was all just flat. I'm still having a few headaches, but can control them pretty well, so we are just leaving my regimen for now and keep an eye on any signs of increasing pressure. She says she is always amazed that I can see as well as I do when my nerves look so bad. I don't need to go back for a year - the longest span yet.

9 comments:

Barbara said...

Congratulations, Joanna!! That's great news.

Lynda/Mom said...

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear the good news.

MaryAnn said...

That is good news. Glad to hear things are going so well.

Grammyzanne said...

Good news. You certainly have been the benficiary of the Lord's tender mercies.

Sandy Brunson said...

Good news!

Janet said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear things are going well.

Jenny R said...

Yeah! Sorry about the headaches. I am sure they are not the same but I have been having headaches almost nonstop all year from allergies - not fun!!!

Glad to hear you can see even better. Love you!

Joanne said...

So glad you are stable and doing well. Love the pictures of the kids!

Erin said...

Yeah. Great news!