Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"I've never felt so clean"


Andrew's baptism was this past Saturday. Everything went well. Andrew asked his Gma B and BJ to give the talks, and he asked me to sing a musical number. I made Alex sing with me. I'm not sure how well we did, but Andrew said he liked it so I guess that's all that really matters. Andrew was really excited and very anxious for the baptism. We kept him pretty busy up until it was time to go, so he didn't have too much time to think about it. He told his Aunt as we were leaving that he never felt so clean before - hence the title. I seem to remember that same feeling. Thanks to everyone who helped with the program, it is greatly appreciated!

5 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

Congratulations Andrew on a big and important step in your life. You and your dad really look happy in the picture. We were sorry we couldn't be there but we were thinking about you.

Janet said...

Congratulations, Andrew! Wish I could have been there.

Jenny R said...

Congratulations Andrew! Hey Joanna, I love the new layout!

Sandy Brunson said...

That is a perfect description of Baptism. Congratulations Andrew!

Lynda/Mom said...

I love the picture! Congratulations to Andrew, and to his parents for teaching him so well. Aunt Lynda