Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years Resolution

One of my new years resolutions is to write to my Grandma Cowles more often.  I figured more might like to keep up to date with us so feel free to read too, but this is mostly for Grandma.:)

We have had a good week this past week.  The kids went back to school today.  Joseph goes back to work on Mon.  It will be nice to have a few days with just him, though he is still sleeping so far this morning.  We had a nice new years eve.  BJ went to a youth dance and the rest of us stayed home, at too much and played games with Grammy and Grandpa.  Andrew and Alex were the only ones to make it until midnight.  It was the fist time I haven't worked it in years.  It was fun to be home.

On Sunday I was having a hard time breathing, went home during Sunday school and took my inhaler.  It got worse the next day so I went to the doctor.  For some unknown reason I seem to be having an asthma exacerbation.  He gave me a new inhaler (mine was expired by a year and a half) and another one to take for a week.  I have been breathing much better though I still can't be to active.  I finished up physical therapy on Tues. for my sprained ankle.  I sprained it beginning of Sept.  I had about 6 weeks of  PT.  It is much better now, but definitely not back to normal.  It probably never will be.  The kids all were sick sometime during this winter break.  Luckily it only lasted a few days each and now seems to be over.

Joseph has been working some on Alex's room remodel.  He laments that finish work takes so long.  I still have all the curtains to make for her room -  2 window and a closet.  Once her room is done we will start on one of the other bedrooms upstairs or the vanity room.  Maybe I'll make Joseph finish the front room though.  Who knows.

Hope you have a good week!

No comments: